Dipika Kakar is an inspiration bahu both on and off the screen. She portrayed the role of an image perfect bahu in her serial Sasural Simar ka. And then we saw her real self at Bigg Boss 12. She is soon to be seen in her upcoming show Kahan Hum Kahaan Tum.
Coming back to her personal life, the lady is married to her love Shoaib Ibrahim. On Feb 22, 2018, the couple exchanged their vows and got married to each other. The bahu is known to be a very caring one and takes care of everyone in the house.
Recently she was flaunting her culinary skills where she was showing off the keto cookies made by her. You all might be knowing that Keto is an extremely popular weight loss diet and this diet is adopted by millions all over the country.
So, let's have a look at how these keto cookies are baked.
Recommended Read :
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2-4 tbsp of sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp of powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp milk of your choice
How to make :
- Begin by preheating your oven to 325 F.
- Stir dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients one by one and keep stirring
- Keep stirring wet and dry ingredients both till you get a hard dough
- Shape the dough into cookies. For this, you can use a cookie cutter or give them a well-rounded shape by your end only.
- Place the newly formed cookies on a cookie try upper rack and bake them for a minimum of 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before you touch them.
- You can give the cookies additional time to completely stiffen up.
And now enjoy the chewy and fudgy keto cookies without your favorite Nutella or fat-free butter.