Want to enjoy monsoon but hair problems are becoming the bone of contention? Try these amazing hair mask and let your hair flaunt its real beauty...
Monsoon, the season of joy brings immense pleasure to our mind and heart. But it is not with the case of hair. They go frizzy, itchy, dry with moist scalp and many other problems. But do not worry, here are some home remedies through which we can tackle these hair issues. Home remedies are the best way to cure many problems as they don't have any side effects. Let's take a glimpse on a few hair masks to try this monsoon:
- Take two egg yolks, lemon juice, an egg white and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix it well
- Apply it consistently on your hair
- Let it dry and wash it off with a deep MILD cleansing shampoo
This will make your scalp oil-free and hair soft.
Coconut and Honey
Also read: Tame Your Tresses This Season with these Home Remedies
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and coconut oil each
- Now take 3-4 mashed strawberries and add them and mix it with honey and coconut well
- Apply for about 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water
This will not only leave your scalp dry, hairs frizz-free but also nourishes hairs from inside.
Vinegar and Honey
- Take vinegar and honey in equal quantities and mix them well in a hot cup of water
- Leave the mixture for a few minutes till it cools down
- Now apply the mixture on your hair
- Leave it on your hair for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo
This mask will make your hair look frizz-free and will help to ease tangles in the hair.
Also read: Curry Leaves for Hair Growth: Know ways to use curry leaves
Coconut, almond, and olive oil
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut and olive oil each
- Take 4-5 tbsp of almond milk and add it to the oil
- Heat this mixture slightly on a low flame
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp and tresses
- Leave the oil an almond milk mixture for an hour on hair and then wash it off with a mild shampoo
This has amazing results as this will not only help tackle frizzy hair but also act as a natural straightener for hair when used for a long time. You can see the results after a week.
Neem and Lemon
- Take neem leaves and Lemon juice and make a smooth paste out of it
- Apply this paste on your hair scalp leaving it for at least half an hour
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water
- Do this twice or thrice a week to get better results
This mask will give your hair life removing dandruff successfully and rejuvenates hair effectively.
Gooseberry, Lemon, and Coconut
- Blend the Gooseberry (amla) fruit to get its juice
- Mix it well with equal portions of lemon juice and coconut oil
- Gently massage it all over your hair and scalp
- Leave it for half an hour or 1 Hour
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo
This will clean your hair deeply give it nourishment and also controls hair fall.
Monsoon is the season to go carefree. When you want to get free and your hair is busy going tangled frizzy and sick with moisture and dirt you will never be able to enjoy the pleasant weather out there. So, try these amazing hair mask and let your hair flows like anything in the air making your day a good hair day.
Read more articles on Hair Care
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team Jul 10, 2019
Hair Masks For Monsoon: Tackle The Frizz With These 6 Home Hacks, Source:https://www.onlymyhealth.com/hair-masks-for-monsoon-tackle-the-frizz-with-these-6-home-hacks-1562752471