Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- Sipping hot cocoa on the couch during winter may be a peaceful pursuit. But if cabin fever sets in on you or your family, it may make you very restless.
SCL Health gives advice for staying sane inside this winter:
- Spend time in the kitchen. Cook fun, new meals.
- Get crafty with an arts-and-crafts project.
- Burn calories at an indoor rock climbing gym, trampoline park or yoga studio.
- Bundle up and make snowmen, go sledding or play in the snow.
- Have board game competitions.
- Look for volunteer opportunities in your area.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Tip: Avoiding Cabin Fever This Winter, Source:http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=226184